Monday, June 26, 2006

Aloha

I'm back from Hawaii and it was the most horrible week of my life.

Also, I'm a liar.

Hawaii was incredible. Expect a few posts on the subject, which will come when photos from the various parties in attendance have been developed and/or collected.

In the meantime, I would like to report a death. My camera, which has served me faithfully for 14 months or so (still in the prime of its life!) was brutally murdered by some rogue splashes of sea water. I loved my camera and, as to be expected, am deeply saddened by this event. Which is why I'm currently in talks with my lawyers about the possibility of filing a wrongful death suit against the ocean. I think I'll be able to at least get something -- considering the ocean covers two thirds of the earth and all; an entity that vast and prominent has got to be loaded.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

2 comments:

kris said...

You make the baby Jesus cry with your tales of a fun life without us.

Jer said...

Man, I'm always making the baby Jesus cry. He's usually okay after a little key jiggling, though.