Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What Blogger Am I?

So I'm participating in a little blog swap game. The information is all on Mike's blog. The list of the participants is one post up. One of them was assigned to me at random. Basically you have to guess which blogger on that list I'm imitating. I'm using their style but writing about my own life. So without further ado....

------------------------------------

there’s this woman at work who’s way too fucking friendly. she’s always saying “hello” and shit ... several times a day. plus, she keeps coming by and wants to engage me in long conversations about her life and about her kids who keep screwing her over. what the fuck? do i look like a fucking therapist to you lady?

and why can’t i get up to go to the restroom without someone already being in it??? the restrooms at work are single rooms so only one person can be in it at a time. i fucking HATE how i have to walk WAY THE FUCK over there just to have to walk way the fuck back. i mean FUCK! my cube is all the way out in bumblefuck...that’s way too far for my lazy ass. why can’t they put the restrooms closer?? and then whenever it’s finally free it smells like the nastiest shit ever. what the fuck do these people EAT?

i’m really not that pissed off right now but i’m annoyed as hell. it’s only tuesday and already i want to get the fuck out of here.

.:What I'm Listening To:.

Electric Skychurch: Together. relaxing electronica, all downtempo. it’s really just the same song over and over again but with some variation. decent album but nothing too special here.

R.Crumb and His Cheap Suit Serenaders: Singing in the Bathtub. old time nostalgia type music from the twenties era. r.crumb is a famous comic book artist from the sixties who does this as his hobby but he never performs anymore. this shit isn’t for anyone who doesn’t know the genre but i like it.

Death Cab for Cutie: The Photo Album. this is some good shit. i admit that ben gibbard can sound whiney at times but he writes good hooks. plus, most the time i think his voice is soothing. some of the songs of this album just do it for me...you know?

.:What I'm Reading:.

Stiff. this is some funny shit. it’s all about cadavers and what happens to them. i’m only a few chapters into it but i’ve already learned about decapitated cadavers used to practice face lifts, the history of nineteenth century body snatching, and exactly how the body decomposes. it’s sounds like some nasty shit but mary roach somehow makes it all light-hearted. i don’t want to donate my body to science now...fuck.

...

tonight i’m going to go see a concert in the park. WOOT! WOOT! i *HEART* concerts in the park...especially when the weather is nice like this. i think i’m going to wear this shirt i got with a monkey on it. it’s soooooo cute. cute as all fuck. uhm. yeah. anyway, i have to get back to work now.

damn.

is it friday yet?


[i won't join in the procession that's speaking their peace.
using five dollar words while praising his integrity..]

16 comments:

Rarry said...

I got it... I got it... your ...ummm .....Mike... No Chakachan...No No wait your Scooby Doo..fuck it I give up!

Jer said...

heheh... why do I get the easiest one?

grace said...

HAHAHAHA... i love you, jeremy. this is the best post i never wrote. :P

grace said...

i had to come back and look again.

can i just commission you to write all of my posts for me on my blog?

god, if i ever go on vacation, i know who to ask to guest blog for me :P

have i mentioned that i just love you? well, i DO. :P

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, see you at internet.
Jalberto

Oddgirl said...

You had me at FUCK...the first one. You're definitely GRAAAAACCCCEE!:)

Cece Martinez said...

GRACE!

Quyen said...

That was perfect... you guys are inspiring me for my post.

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

OMG!!! Seriously, did you just copy that from an old post of Grace's? That was sooo classic! I have to go write mine now...

a beer sort of girl said...

This game is HILARIOUS. Excellent job.

Yankeebob said...

Definitely Grace! Hilarious!

This one was easiest so far. I believe you have a unique style, Grace. ;)

Anonymous said...

so this is what grace would write if she were a boy.. hehe..

this is great! i'm having fun reading everyone swap writing styles. mike rules.

peachy said...

Nice job Jeremy.

Blog ho said...

very clever.

TerraT said...

Damn... with all the fucks I thought this was my post. But nope. GRRRace. That was so grace.

Hah. I always knew she was easy. Also, I wish I had know about this game. Sigh. too late now.

Jer said...

You're all GENIUSES! How did you ever know?!?

Doing Grace is the easiest thing in the world.

That doesn't sound right at all. IMITATING Grace...there, that's better. She has a unique style and most everyone reads her blog.

I had a lot fun writing this -- thanks Grace! You know I love ya too.