It's my blogivesary! I have now officially been blogging for a year. Raise your hand if you've been reading since Day 1......crap, do I hear crickets chirping? Yes, I do.
I've never managed to post daily, but I try to keep the posts coming at least weekly. My readership is pretty small, but I have managed to breach 10,000 hits. Really, that's good enough for me.
And now, in this special anniversary edition, I'm going to list my all-time favorite posts. Click on one, when you get a chance, and have yourself a sit. If you're reading this, then you're guaranteed to like these posts. I'm a big fan myself.
Here's to another year!
TOP TEN All-Time favorite Posts:
1. Why, Dex, Why? The trauma of receiving too many phone books.
2. Champagne and Big Macs How I became a French stereotype.
3. Walmart Banshee Walmart induces uncontrollable hysteria.
4. Holy Sandwich, Batman! The Virgin Mary: mother of God AND a tasty snack.
5. Punch, Punch, Punch Voting time is fun time.
6. Please Pass the Adipose My frustrations with not being able to gain weight (which, unfortunately, is no longer a problem for me).
7. What the Scrap? The Great Scrapbook Crash of 2011.
8. Obsess Me Why I need an obsession.
9. Tamped On The magical world of feminine hygeine.
10. I, Cellphone Robots, technology dependence, and the horrors of losing my cellphone.
11. Marriage-a-Thon My very first post! Two wedding receptions in one night, stuck in the car with my mother. What could go wrong?