Sunday, March 27, 2005

Temporarily Out of Service

Just a quick note to let those who read this blog know that I won't get a chance to post for at least a week. I have a book to send to press by Friday, so I won't get a chance at work, and my parents will be visiting all next week, expecting my undivided attention, so forget about posting from home.

True, many will not even notice this absence since I'm not good and updating this blog in a timely manner. But I have pledged to get better, and this is the first step. Now, instead of not posting and leaving you in the dark, I'm not posting but also TELLING you about it. If that's not progress, then nothing is.

Also, if I had a womb, I would have babies with all of you. You're just that sexy.

5 comments:

grace said...

i'm glad you said something. you know my big fear about you dying...

man, i wish boys HAD wombs so i wouldn't have to worry about getting fat. jeez.

Quyen said...

Yeah. Boys with wombs would be hot ;) Maybe they can start worrying about getting pregnant Meow.

Cindy-Lou said...

I have a womb and I'll thank you to keep your sperm out of it.

grace said...

i keep checking back... even though you said you wouldn't be here...

come back to us! :P

Jer said...

Things have now calmed down big time. My family is gone, my second book is to press, and I am free to roam blogger once more. Now I have lots of blogs to catch up on, to feed this addictive, voyeuristic habit we call blogging. Thanks for checkin' in!